Some time ago, I discovered the “SEO world”. Without realizing it, I delved in so deeply that I ended up paying for several SEO tools. These tools catered to various needs including:
- keyword research (Ahrefs, Mangools, Moz)
- rank tracker (SERanking, SEODity, Ubersuggest)
- NLP writer (Surfer SEO, Page Optimizer Pro (POP), Frase.io)
- Backlinks analysis (semrush, ahrefs, etc.. )
- Site audit -Finding search volume
- On-page SEO audit
“What if I could create these tools myself?” - every developer
By doing that, I can learn more about SEO. By trying to understand how these tools work behind the scene . Even though it will be far from what other commercial product already did, at least I can solve my own problem.
In this series, I’m going to explain how I build certain feature (there are many features on SEO tools). It won’t contain any code (or very little), I’m just sharing ideas how I implement it.
If you’re interested in “search engine optimization topic” and you’re a developer, welcome to this series!